Am I pregnant?
Waiting is much harder when you are uncertain of the outcome. At Spero Center, we understand the difficulty and stress that come with the uncertainty of pregnancy.
Not to worry: we have your back. Spero Center can help you get answers fast! If you believe you might be pregnant, here are some of the most common signs and symptoms of pregnancy.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, contact us today for a free consultation and schedule your free pregnancy testing appointment.
Listed here are some of the most common signs and symptoms of pregnancy. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you should contact us today for a free consultation and schedule your free pregnancy testing appointment.
The Top 10 Symptoms of Pregnancy:
- Itchy, Swollen, or Sore Nipples
- Changes to the breasts are highly common in pregnant women because of the sudden hormonal changes they experience. This symptom can occur as early as two weeks following conception.
- Increased Sense of Smell
- Some women notice a heightened sense of smell during their first trimester of pregnancy, which is caused by the increased levels of estrogen in the pregnant woman’s body.
- More Frequent Urination
- The hormonal changes a pregnant woman experiences can actually cause the need to urinate more often than usual.
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Nausea, often coined as “morning sickness,” can occur at any time of the day during pregnancy. For most women who experience this symptom, nausea tapers off at the end of the first trimester.
- Unexplained Fatigue, Soreness or Tiredness
- Fatigue is another common early sign of pregnancy that can be credited to hormonal changes.
- Lightheadedness and Dizziness
- Spotting or Cramping
- Food Cravings or Aversions
- Darkening of Nipples
- Late or Missed Period
The most commonly recognized symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. However, a late or missed period can indicate several things, which is why it is so important you take a pregnancy test.
Early pregnancy symptoms can feel like a normal period, the flu, PMS, or even an STI/STD. Some women experience many symptoms while some may not feel any at all. The only way to be 100 percent sure that you are pregnant is to take a test, which can be offered to you for free.
Schedule a Free Pregnancy Test
A pregnancy test performed by a licensed health provider is required by other medical facilities to gain access to additional pregnancy services like an abortion.
Before you can make an informed choice about your pregnancy, you need answers to these two important questions:
- Am I really pregnant?
- How far along am I?
We can provide the answers to these questions at no cost to you.
About 1 out of 5 pregnancies do not carry to the term for various reasons; therefore, a positive pregnancy test is not always conclusive.
If you believe you may be facing an unplanned pregnancy due to a missed period, positive at-home test, or other early symptoms the next step is to medically confirm that you are pregnant through an ultrasound.
Spero Center provides free lab-quality pregnancy testing, with instant results. We also offer free ultrasound services, performed by licensed medical professionals, to confirm your pregnancy and determine how far along you may be.
Spero Center does not profit from your decision. We are here to be a resource of information to help you make the best decision. You are not alone. We are your best, first step.